Connect with us

Trump

Was Trump Junior Molested by Michael Jackson? New Evidence Points to Strange Relationship

Polipace Staff

Published

on

In 2004-2005, Detective in California investigated Michael Jackson for molesting his nephews. They had significant evidence that he not only was naked around the kids, but had asked them to get naked with him and touched them. When the crimes were investigated, they kidnapped one of the boys and then paid him off.

“We received a credible tip about the nephews and, as with many things that happened during the investigation, Jackson’s people got wind of it and Jackson spirited the one boy off to an island,” A former detective revealed in 2016. “Well, when that boy returned, Jackson had also purchased him a brand new car which we understood, along with the trip, was to shut the nephew up.”

One detective revealed that they found hundreds of photos of boys in their underwear including his own nephews – and more than one of Donald Trump Jr playing video games.

This story is strangely confirmed by Ivana Trump, who said that Michael Jackson frequently came over unannounced for “playdates” with their kids in Trump Tower when he was over 30 years old. She says that Donald Trump spent almost no time with the kids, and they were frequently with Michael Jackson for hours.

“ He’d go up to the kids’ floor to hang out with them for hours and hours. They’d watch MTV, play Mario Brothers or Tetris, and build Trump Tower in Legos,” Ivanka wrote, “ Michael was a thirty-year-old kid. He could relate to Ivanka and the boys better than to us.”

Michael Jackson’s attorneys claimed the photos weren’t “child pornography” and just “artistic nudes” of young boys.

Continue Reading
Advertisement
1 Comment

1 Comment

  1. Dim Sum

    December 12, 2017 at 9:49 pm

    We all know Trump raped his wife Ivanna. Isn’t it conceivable Jr (or any of the Trump kids) were conceived by rape as well?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Trump

Melania Orders Deputy National Security Director Fired

Polipace Staff

Published

on

Normally, the First Lady of the United States has no say in National Security decisions, but Melania Trump has decided that won’t keep her from expressing publicly what she believes.

First Lady Melania Trump has weighed in on an ongoing dispute between her husband’s Chief of Staff and his National Security Advisor.

According to Stephania Grisham, a spokeswoman for Melania Trump, the First Lady no longer feels that Mira Ricardel, national security advisor John Bolton’s deputy, “no longer deserves the honor of serving in this White House.”

Melania Trump’s statement comes as reports swirl that her husband is considering dismissing his Chief of Staff John Kelly. Kelly has reportedly clashed with Bolton and Ricardel over policy in recent weeks.

NBC News reported earlier on Tuesday that Kelly had “gotten on the wrong side” of Melania Trump over staffing issues and travel requests.

From the WSJ: The president has also decided to remove Mira Ricardel, the top deputy for national security adviser John Bolton, officials said. A National Security Council spokeswoman declined to comment.

The president became involved in that decision at the urging of first lady Melania Trump, whose staff battled with Ms. Ricardel during the first lady’s trip to Africa last month over seating on the plane and requests to use National Security Council resources, according to people familiar with the matter.

Continue Reading

Crime

AG Whitaker Alleged to Have Served on Board of WPM

Polipace Staff

Published

on

The FBI is reportedly conducting a criminal investigation related to World Patent Marketing, a company that was shut down in 2017 after the Federal Trade Commission alleged that it operating “an invention-promotion scam” that tricked “thousands of consumers out of millions of dollars.”  According to recent reports, new acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker served on its advisory board.

Alleged WPM Conduct

In 2017, the Federal Trade Commission charged the operators of an invention-promotion scam, World Patent Marketing, with deceiving consumers and suppressing complaints about the company by using threats of criminal prosecution against dissatisfied customers.  At the FTC’s request, a federal court temporarily halted the Florida-based scheme and froze its assets pending litigation.

“This case is about protecting innovators, the engine of a thriving economy,” said then Acting FTC Chairman Maureen K. Ohlhausen.  “The defendants promised to promote people’s inventions and took thousands of dollars, but provided almost no service in return.  Then they added insult to injury by threatening people who complained.”

According to the FTC, consumers paid an individual and various corporate entities thousands of dollars to patent and market their inventions based on bogus “success stories” and testimonials promoted by the defendants.  But after they allegedly strung consumers along for months or even years, the defendants purportedly failed to deliver what they promised.  Instead, many customers allegedly ended up in debt or lost their life savings with nothing to show for it.

WPM Threats of Legal Action

The FTC also alleged that the defendants used various unfair tactics, including threats of legal action, to discourage consumers from publishing truthful or non-defamatory negative reviews about the defendants and their services.  According to FTC attorney Richard B. Newman, the agency reported that one customer who sought a refund and filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau allegedly received a letter from the defendants’ lawyer.  According to the FTC, the letter stated that seeking a refund was extortion under Florida law and, “since you used email to make your threats, you would be subject to a federal extortion charge, which carries a term of imprisonment of up to two years and potential criminal fines.”

WPM Settlement Order

In 2018, the defendants agreed to a settlement with the Federal Trade Commission that bans them from the invention promotion business.  Under the settlement order, the defendants are also banned from  misrepresenting any good or service, and suppressing the availability of truthful negative comments or reviews by consumers.  They are also prohibited from profiting from consumers’ personal information collected as part of the challenged practices, and failing to dispose of it properly.

A $25,987,192 judgment was imposed, which was partially suspended when $78,670 in frozen funds were transferred to the Commission and the individual defendant Cooper paid $976,330.

Whitaker’s Alleged Involvement

According to media reports, court filings indicate that Whitaker received regular payments of $1,875 from the company while serving as a member of its advisory board.  It has also been reported that Whitaker sent a strongly worded email to a former customer in 2015 that had complained about the company.  Whitaker is not a named as a defendant in the case against the company.

In a statement, a Justice Department spokeswoman said, “Acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker has said he was not aware of any fraudulent activity. Any stories suggesting otherwise are false.”  In fact,   FTC investigators did not obtain evidence or internal communications showing Whitaker knew about the company’s alleged bogus promises, according to those with firsthand knowledge of the matter.  The  receiver that oversaw the settlement confirmed, recently stating to The Washington Post that he has “no reason to believe that [Whitaker] knew of any of the wrongdoing.”

Richard B. Newman is an FTC defense lawyer at Hinch Newman.  Follow him on Twitter @ FTCLawDefense.

Attorney Advertising. These materials are provided for informational purposes only and are not to be considered legal advice, nor do they create a lawyer-client relationship. . Information on previous case results does not guarantee a similar future result. Hinch Newman LLP | 40 Wall St., 35thFloor, New York, NY 10005 | (212) 756-8777

Continue Reading

Trump

Trump-Putin Crush Continues in Paris

Polipace Staff

Published

on

Trump’s crush of Putin continued in Paris, captured by the camera with a weird goofy grin like a teenage virgin on his first date.

The pair came face-to-face at the Arc de Triomphe as the French capital hosted events to mark 100 years since the Armistice came into force.

Putin is seen greeting French President Emmanuel Macron, German Chancellor Angela Merkel and then Trump, adding a sign of approval before moving onto US First Lady Melania. Although both leaders were late to the ceremony, they appeared to be happy to see each other upon their arrival. Putin and Trump were seen nodding at each other, with the Russian leader even tapping his US counterpart on the shoulder and offering up a thumbs up sign.

It comes after the US leader said he will also not hold a bilateral meeting with Putin in Paris.

They are instead expected to have formal talks later this month when both attend a G-20 summit in Buenos Aires.

Trump’s relationship with Putin is under scrutiny as an investigation continues into Russia’s alleged attempts to interfere in the US presidential poll in 2016, which saw the billionaire elected to the White House.

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Advertisement

Recent Posts

Advertisement

What's Hot

Copyright © 2017 Pace Lattin Inc. powered by WordPress.