Actress Nicole Eggert is accusing actor-director Scott Baio of having “molested” her repeatedly when she was 14 until she was 17.
In a series of tweets Saturday morning, the former Charles in Charge and Baywatch star told another Twitter user commenting on Baio’s support for President Donald Trump, “Ask @scottbaio what happened in his garage at his house when I was a minor. Creep.”
In subsequent replies to Twitter users commenting on her tweet, Eggert described herself as a “molested child” and said that she was 14, 15, 16 and 17 when the alleged incidents occurred. To another user, she described the alleged assaults: “What is ur explanation for him fingering me at age 14?” she wrote.
The pair starred together on Charles in Charge, which ran from 1984 to 1990, in which Baio played the main character Charles and Nicole played Jamie, one of the children that college student Charles became a caretaker for when he moved into a house off-campus.
In response, Baio’s wife Renee Baio tweeted that his legal team had served Eggert two cease-and-desist letters.
Baio added, on Twitter, “I’m about to do a Facebook live to prove her claims are 100% lies! #NicoleEggert.”
In his video, Baio, whose wife can be heard from off-camera, addressed Eggerts claims, saying, “The reason I’m doing Facebook Live is because no one can edit me … This is the truth.”
He went on to say that in 2012 and 2013, when Eggert first made claims against him, was promoting reality shows she was on. Baio said he opted not to respond to the claims at that time. He then produced two letters, dated from last year, to Eggert and Charles in Charge costar Alexander Polinsky, who Baio claims “decided to team up against” him, telling them both to go to the police if they have legitimate claims.
Baio ended his video by saying,” I don’t know what else to put out there. She’s my best friend in the world then all of a sudden I’m the bogeyman. The problem with almost all he said/she said cases is they’re he said/she said. Now, go prove it or disprove it … the real problem with this is people with legitimate claims aren’t taken seriously, and that’s too bad.
Romney Speaks Out For Stronger Gun Background Checks in Utah Race
Mitt Romney used his first big speech as a Utah Senate candidate to call for action to prevent another deadly mass shooting like the one at a Florida high school that killed 17 people.
The former GOP presidential candidate said it’s “wrong and unacceptable for children in our schools to fear for their lives” and that shootings will keep happening unless action is taken to prevent them.
Romney made the remarks at a speech Friday night before core members of Utah’s Republican Party at a party fundraising dinner in Provo.
Romney says he would support an effort in Congress to strengthen the FBI database of prohibited gun buyers but said states will have to come up with solutions like enhanced school security and special teams that intervene with children who may be having emotional issues.
McMaster: Incontrovertible Evidence Russia Helped Trump
The national security adviser to President Trump said Saturday that the new FBI indictments show indisputably that Russians meddled in U.S. elections.
During the Munich Security Conference in Germany, H.R. McMaster said “with the FBI indictment, the evidence is now incontrovertible” that Moscow meddled in the 2016 campaign.
He also scoffed at any move to work with Russia on cybersecurity, saying “we would love to have a cyber dialogue when Russia is sincere about curtailing its sophisticated form of espionage.”
McMaster’s remarks follow the indictment of 13 Russian nationals and three Russian companies by a federal grand jury for allegedly interfering in the 2016 presidential elections. The case brought by Robert Mueller, special counsel for the Justice Department, details a sophisticated plot to wage “information warfare” against the U.S.
On Friday, the DOJ announced charges against 13 Russian nationals and three Russian entities for allegedly meddling in the 2016 election. The charges included conspiracy to defraud the United States. Three defendants were also charged with conspiracy to commit wire fraud and bank fraud, and five defendants with aggravated identity theft.
The indictments come as part of Mueller’s larger investigation looking into possible ties between President Donald Trump’s campaign associates and Russia. Trump has repeatedly denied any collusion.
$26 Million of Inauguration Money Paid to Company That Didn’t Exist
$26 million to an event planning firm that didn’t exist only weeks before the inaguration according to reporting by the New York Times.
Stephanie Winston Wolkoff, also serves as a senior advisor to the first lady, although she is not paid for her White House work. The inaugural committee reported paying $26 million to WIS Media Partners, a limited liability company that Wolkoff set up in late 2016 specifically to collect this money.
The problem is also there is no sign the company actually did any work, or submitted bills — but that was just paid the money.
- Romney Speaks Out For Stronger Gun Background Checks in Utah Race
- Trump Proposes Budget Cuts to School Safety and Security Funding
- Omarosa: Trump is Hooking Up with Someone in White House (Not Melania)
- McMaster: Incontrovertible Evidence Russia Helped Trump
- Trump Only Spends 6 Minutes Visiting Shooting Victims in Hospital
GOP2 weeks ago
Hope Hick’s Lover Accused of Trying To Kill Ex-Wife
GOP1 week ago
Flynn Has Already Testified Against Kushner
GOP1 week ago
Entire Republican Staff of House Intelligence Committee Under Investigation
GOP4 days ago
Sessions Refuses to Prosecute VA Chief for Illegal Use of Funds and Bribery
Crime3 days ago
Jews Were Targeted by Parkland Shooter Who Took Neo-Nazi Militia-style Training
Trump2 days ago
Trump Only Spends 6 Minutes Visiting Shooting Victims in Hospital
Trump2 days ago
BREAKING: Mueller Gets Guilty Plea From American Richard Pineno
Trump2 days ago
Trump’s Attorney and National Enquirer Covered Up Affair with Another Porn Star