Connect with us

Trump

Does Mueller Already Have a Seal Indictment against Trump?

Polipace Staff

Published

on

Now that Donald Trump has used the infamous Devin Nunes memo to launch a stunningly illegal (if probably ineffective) attack on the FBI and Department of Justice, the big question is what comes next. Trump made this move because he fears Special Counsel Robert Mueller is moving in too closely on him in the Russia investigation. So what is Mueller about to do to him in return? Some of the attorneys in the Trump-Russia investigation believe Mueller has a specific ace in the hole: an indictment against Trump.

Palmer Report pointed out back in November that when Mueller got a grand jury to indict Trump campaign advisers Paul Manafort and Rick Gates, they were listed as “Indictment (B)” in the official court paperwork . That means there’s an “Indictment (A)” in that same case, and it’s still under seal. By definition it would have to be against a bigger fish. But the big fish like Jared Kushner and Jeff Sessions weren’t connected to the financial crimes that Manafort and Gates were indicted on. According to Louise Mensch, in October, there were already MANY indictments.

Multiple attorneys representing people in the Trump-Russia scandal are now acknowledging that Mueller may simply move to indict Trump despite the fact that he’s a sitting president Although Richard Nixon’s DOJ was of the theoretical opinion that a sitting president should not be indicted, that theory was never tested in practice. Mueller can get a grand jury to indict Trump, and then he simply has to get the court system to rule that the indictment is valid. In fact there is strong circumstantial evidence that Mueller may already have a sealed indictment against Trump.

In other words, there is strong reason to suspect that the sealed Indictment (A) is against Donald Trump. If so, Robert Mueller can unseal it any time. In fact he may be collecting sealed indictments against Trump from each of the grand juries against Trump’s underlings, so that Trump can’t pardon his own co-conspirators. Now that Trump is trying to dismantle the FBI, will Mueller strike back by revealing what he’s got up his sleeve? Stay tuned.

Polipace.com is an independent political news site dedicated to exposing the truth.

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Trump

Stormy Daniels Booking Strip Clubs Left and Right Since Trump Affair Revealed

Polipace Staff

Published

on

Stormy Daniels, the adult film actress who’s made headlines recently for an alleged affair with President Donald Trump years ago, has been performing in Strip Clubs around the United States.

Born Stephanie Clifford, Daniels became a national topic in January after the Wall Street Journal reported the actress received a payment from Michael Cohen, Trump’s personal lawyer, in 2016 to not discuss an alleged sexual encounter with Trump. Last week, Cohen told The New York Times he had paid Daniels $130,000 of his own money, but declined to say why.

Continue Reading

Trump

Did Trump Almost Lose The Nuclear Football?

Polipace Staff

Published

on

A new report has surfaced suggesting that White House Chief of Staff John Kelly and an unnamed member of the U.S. Secret Service got into a physical altercation with Chinese security personnel over the so-called “nuclear football,” a secure communications device inside an aluminum Zero Halliburton briefcase that enables the president of the United States to order a nuclear strike from virtually any location in a time of crisis. The Secret Service has denied that anyone got “tackled” during the alleged dispute, which may have occurred during President Donald Trump’s visit to China in 2017, but has not said outright that the incident did not happen at all.

On Feb. 18, 2018, Axios, citing five anonymous individuals, first reported about the events, which happened on Nov. 9, 2017, while Trump was in Beijing as part of a larger tour of countries in Asia. As the president and his entourage made to enter the Great Hall of the People, a large government building in Beijing that serves as a meeting place for gatherings of the Chinese Communist Party and other ceremonial affairs, such as state visits, a Chinese security officer apparently attempted to block the individual carrying the football from following them for unknown reasons. That U.S. military aide is supposed to be near the president at all times.

“We’re moving in,” Kelly, a retired U.S. Marine Corps general, reportedly said after hearing what was going on from where he was in an adjoining room and hurrying over to take charge of the situation. After arriving he pointedly told the aide and other members of Trump’s team to just keep walking into the hall.

In the ensuing kerfuffle, a member of the Chinese security detail assigned to the Americans apparently grabbed Kelly, who shoved him away. According to Axios, a nearby Secret Service agent then tackled the Chinese officer, likely in response to what they interpreted as a potential threat to a senior U.S. official.

Axios reported that the aide assigned to carry the football never lost control of the signature black briefcase during the scuffle and that clearer heads prevailed and calmed things down quickly. The unnamed individuals told the outlet that the Chinese apologized for the incident and both sides agreed not to make a public issue out of it, as well.

Continue Reading

Trump

Trump Proposes Budget Cuts to School Safety and Security Funding

Polipace Staff

Published

on

Even after this last school shooting, Trump can’t do anything right. The Trump administration’s budget unveiled earlier this week contains millions of dollars worth of CUTS to programs designed to keep schools safe and combat mental illness.

As Politico pointed out, the fiscal year 2019 budget would slash $25 million from a program that promotes school safety and a $400 million grant program that schools can use to deal with bullying and mental health issues.

The budget would also stop funding the School Emergency Response to Violence program (Project SERV), which received $1 million in federal money last year. Department of Education spokesperson Liz Hill told Politico the fund still has $5.2 million in its bank account, however, which she said would likely be enough to cover its needs through 2019.

Former Obama administration official Scott Sargrad, who worked at the Department of Education, told Politico the programs and grants proposed to be cut “are the kinds of things that can help students, staff and teachers respond and recover” after a school shooting such as the one that occurred in Florida on Wednesday.

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Advertisement

Recent Posts

Advertisement

What's Hot

Copyright © 2017 Pace Lattin Inc. powered by WordPress.