Trump loves to fire people, and because of that, he may be looking to replace Chief of Staff John Kelly sooner than later. However, we have learned today that Kelly has already offered his resignation, after the embarrassing revelations involving his aide, Staff Secretary Rob Porter.
According to VF, West Wing staffers continue to wonder why Kelly would keep the Porter allegations from the president, and why he defended Porter so aggressively when presented with allegations by the Mail.
Porter’s history with women had been known to Kelly for months, a source familiar with the matter said.
Insiders claims that White House chief of staff John Kelly was told several weeks ago that the FBI would recommend denying full security clearances to multiple White House aides who had been working in the West Wing on interim security clearances including Porter.
Stormy Daniels Booking Strip Clubs Left and Right Since Trump Affair Revealed
Stormy Daniels, the adult film actress who’s made headlines recently for an alleged affair with President Donald Trump years ago, has been performing in Strip Clubs around the United States.
Born Stephanie Clifford, Daniels became a national topic in January after the Wall Street Journal reported the actress received a payment from Michael Cohen, Trump’s personal lawyer, in 2016 to not discuss an alleged sexual encounter with Trump. Last week, Cohen told The New York Times he had paid Daniels $130,000 of his own money, but declined to say why.
New dates added! Here is my updated/latest schedule! pic.twitter.com/cxaMB5VERr
— Stormy Daniels (@StormyDaniels) February 19, 2018
Did Trump Almost Lose The Nuclear Football?
A new report has surfaced suggesting that White House Chief of Staff John Kelly and an unnamed member of the U.S. Secret Service got into a physical altercation with Chinese security personnel over the so-called “nuclear football,” a secure communications device inside an aluminum Zero Halliburton briefcase that enables the president of the United States to order a nuclear strike from virtually any location in a time of crisis. The Secret Service has denied that anyone got “tackled” during the alleged dispute, which may have occurred during President Donald Trump’s visit to China in 2017, but has not said outright that the incident did not happen at all.
On Feb. 18, 2018, Axios, citing five anonymous individuals, first reported about the events, which happened on Nov. 9, 2017, while Trump was in Beijing as part of a larger tour of countries in Asia. As the president and his entourage made to enter the Great Hall of the People, a large government building in Beijing that serves as a meeting place for gatherings of the Chinese Communist Party and other ceremonial affairs, such as state visits, a Chinese security officer apparently attempted to block the individual carrying the football from following them for unknown reasons. That U.S. military aide is supposed to be near the president at all times.
“We’re moving in,” Kelly, a retired U.S. Marine Corps general, reportedly said after hearing what was going on from where he was in an adjoining room and hurrying over to take charge of the situation. After arriving he pointedly told the aide and other members of Trump’s team to just keep walking into the hall.
In the ensuing kerfuffle, a member of the Chinese security detail assigned to the Americans apparently grabbed Kelly, who shoved him away. According to Axios, a nearby Secret Service agent then tackled the Chinese officer, likely in response to what they interpreted as a potential threat to a senior U.S. official.
Axios reported that the aide assigned to carry the football never lost control of the signature black briefcase during the scuffle and that clearer heads prevailed and calmed things down quickly. The unnamed individuals told the outlet that the Chinese apologized for the incident and both sides agreed not to make a public issue out of it, as well.
Trump Proposes Budget Cuts to School Safety and Security Funding
Even after this last school shooting, Trump can’t do anything right. The Trump administration’s budget unveiled earlier this week contains millions of dollars worth of CUTS to programs designed to keep schools safe and combat mental illness.
As Politico pointed out, the fiscal year 2019 budget would slash $25 million from a program that promotes school safety and a $400 million grant program that schools can use to deal with bullying and mental health issues.
The budget would also stop funding the School Emergency Response to Violence program (Project SERV), which received $1 million in federal money last year. Department of Education spokesperson Liz Hill told Politico the fund still has $5.2 million in its bank account, however, which she said would likely be enough to cover its needs through 2019.
Former Obama administration official Scott Sargrad, who worked at the Department of Education, told Politico the programs and grants proposed to be cut “are the kinds of things that can help students, staff and teachers respond and recover” after a school shooting such as the one that occurred in Florida on Wednesday.
- Billy Graham Hated Jews, Called Them Satanists
- Kentucky District Goes Blue by 38% Margin
- John Kelly Wants to Fire Dan Scavino for Failing Security Clearance
- Stormy Daniels Booking Strip Clubs Left and Right Since Trump Affair Revealed
- Mueller is Focusing on Kushner’s Illegal Financing from China and Russia
Trump5 days ago
Trump Only Spends 6 Minutes Visiting Shooting Victims in Hospital
GOP2 weeks ago
Flynn Has Already Testified Against Kushner
GOP2 weeks ago
Hope Hick’s Lover Accused of Trying To Kill Ex-Wife
Trump6 days ago
REPORT: Trump Had Sex with Porn Star While Talking About Daughter Ivanka
Crime7 days ago
Jews Were Targeted by Parkland Shooter Who Took Neo-Nazi Militia-style Training
Trump6 days ago
BREAKING: Mueller Gets Guilty Plea From American Richard Pineno
GOP2 weeks ago
Entire Republican Staff of House Intelligence Committee Under Investigation
GOP1 week ago
Sessions Refuses to Prosecute VA Chief for Illegal Use of Funds and Bribery