Connect with us

GOP

Scottt Baio Accused of Abusing Another Kid

Polipace Staff

Published

on

“I was sexually harassed by Scott Baio and ultimately assaulted by him between the ages of 12 and 15 years old,” Polinsky told a gathering of reporters. The now 43-year-old Alexander Polinsky, who played Adam Powell on the long-running sitcom, detailed  allegations in a news conference alongside celebrity attorney Lisa Bloom and fellow “Charles in Charge” actress Nicole Eggert at Bloom’s Woodland Hills office Wednesday morning.

Last month, Eggert – who played Jamie Powell on the show – accused Baio of inappropriately touching her when she was 14 and carrying on an inappropriate sexual relationship with her as a minor. Polinsky Wednesday said that during the first season of the show, he walked in on Eggert sitting on Baio’s lap. Eggert said he “misjudged” the situation, and when he himself tried to jump in Baio’s lap, Baio shoved him off and called him a gay slur.

“I saw their relationship develop on the set in the coming months and years and it was very distressing to me to see a man I looked up to behaving in this way with someone who is very close to my age,” Polinsky said.

Polinsky claims Baio used repeated gay slurs against him and told him inappropriate stories about “his sexual conquests with young girls and the costars of the show.” One time Baio “pulled down my pants in front of over one hundred people,” and on another occasion, “exposed his genitals to me,” Polinsky added.

However, Polinsky emphasized that he was not himself sexually abused by Baio.

“There was no sexual abuse,” Baio said.

Bloom told reporters that Eggert filed a Los Angeles police report against Baio on Feb. 6. Polinsky also spoke to police at that time, Bloom disclosed.

“There is a possibility of criminal action,” Bloom said.

 

Eggert told “The Dr. Oz Show” that they were in a car outside his home when Baio “reached out and started touching me, below the belt, in the female parts.” She said Baio made it clear that nobody could know, that it was illegal and “everybody could lose their job, even myself…so I stayed silent.”

Eggert who also made the allegations on “Megyn Kelly Today,” said Baio had sexual intercourse with her when she was 17. The age of consent in California is 18.

“He sort of manipulated me in the way of, ‘Let me get you ready for boys your own age,’” Eggert said. “I agreed to that. It was awkward to say the least.”

Baio is more than 11 years older than Eggert.

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

GOP

Tom Arnold Files Charges Against Mark Burnett

Polipace Staff

Published

on

Actor/comedian Tom Arnold and television producer Mark Burnett, known for reality TV shows like The Apprentice and The Voice, reportedly got into a physical altercation at a pre-Emmys party on Sunday night. Both the LAPD and Arnold’s lawyer, Marty Singer, confirmed the incident to The Hollywood Reporter.

Arnold tweeted about the incident around Midnight EST, alleging that “Burnett just went apeshit & choked me at this huge Emmy party then he ran away with his torn Pink shirt & missing gold chain.” He also stated that he’d called the police.

Around 9:45 am EST, Tom Arnold reported that he had filed charges against Mark Burnet “in West LAPD.”

<blockquote class=”twitter-tweet” data-lang=”en”><p lang=”en” dir=”ltr”>Sitting in West LAPD filing charges against your best bud Apprentice Outtakes Mark Burnett who lost his mind, attacted &amp; chocked me last nite at Katzenberg’s Night Before The Emmy’s Party. Last fight I got into there was with Harvey Weinstein. Mark Burnett is scared:) <a href=”https://twitter.com/hashtag/TrumpTapes?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw”>#TrumpTapes</a></p>&mdash; Tom Arnold (@TomArnold) <a href=”https://twitter.com/TomArnold/status/1041729746361475072?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw”>September 17, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src=”https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js” charset=”utf-8″></script>

In response, Burnett’s wife, Roma Downey (of Touched by an Angel fame) tweeted an image of her bruised hand, claiming it was injured during the confrontation. “Got this bruise tonight when Tom Arnold tried to ambush my husband Mark and me at a charity event,” she wrote. “Is your TV show worth it Tom? Please stop.”

Downey was referring to Arnold’s new show, “The Hunt For The Trump Tapes,” which premieres Tuesday on Viceland. The show follows Arnold’s attempts to find tapes that show Donald Trump expressing bigoted views on the set of “The Apprentice,” which Burnett produces.

Continue Reading

GOP

Manafort Will Lose Four Homes As Part of Guilty Plea

Polipace Staff

Published

on

Manafort, already convicted, will be pleading in Court Friday on more felony charges in order to avoid another very public trial. He seems to be willing to spend a great deal of money not to go to jail, and doesn’t trust he would be pardoned by Trump – and will be giving up four houses at a value of $46 million.

According to the agreement, he will be also losing his life insurance policy, which will be owned by the federal government. Not sure how that will work exactly, but maybe they assume Russia will “take him out” sooner than later?

A statement from the White House on Friday said the plea deal had “nothing to do with the president or his victorious 2016 presidential campaign”.

The former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort has agreed to co-operate with an investigation into alleged Russian meddling in the US election as part of a plea deal.

Continue Reading

GOP

Feinstein Refers Confidential Information About Kavanaugh to FBI

Polipace Staff

Published

on

Senator Dianne Feinstein says she’s notified federal investigators about information she received concerning Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

“I have received information from an individual concerning the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court,” Sen. Feinstein said. “That individual strongly requested confidentiality, declined to come forward or press the matter further, and I have honored that decision. I have, however, referred the matter to federal investigative authorities.”

Feinstein — who’s on the Senate Judiciary Committee, which just finished confirmation hearings for Kavanagh — says she has “referred the matter to federal investigative authorities.”

Another committee Democrat, Illinois Sen. Dick Durbin, says the matter has been referred to the FBI.

Republicans are pushing to confirm Kavanaugh to the court by Oct. 1, when the 2018-19 term begins.

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Advertisement

Recent Posts

Advertisement

What's Hot

Copyright © 2017 Pace Lattin Inc. powered by WordPress.