Connect with us

Trump

Trump Using Non-Secure Smart Phone Again, Relies on “Twitter Security” To Protect Him

Polipace Staff

Published

on

Our “stable genius” president Donald Trump’s impulsive use of his personal cellphone has always been a problem. This is partially because it symbolizes the total lack of control that Trump’s handlers have over him, because of the the enormous security risk it poses to America.

According to Politico, Trump uses two different phones that serve different purposes (one is only for calls and one is one is literally just for tweets).

The issue is that he has apparently gone five months without turning in his Twitter-enabled device to make sure it hasn’t been compromised or hacked—which, to be clear, would be bad. Politico was unsure how often the device he uses for calls, which the site likened to burners, is rotated out, but reports that it lacks “sophisticated security features designed to shield his communications.”

I had noticed last year at Earlier, “that Trump—at least sometimes—appears to leave location tagging on, pointing as evidence to a tweet, sent during the president’s recent international trip, which was tagged with the location “from Taormina, Italy.”

A senior staffer insisted to Politico that the phones Trump uses to call people are “seamlessly swapped out on a regular basis” and that Trump’s tweeting phone doesn’t need to be swapped out “because of the security controls of the Twitter phone and the Twitter account.”

What? They are relying on Twitter Security?

To compare, unlike Trump, former President Barack Obama did not use a phone with a camera or microphone and routinely submitted his phone to be checked for security breaches and whatnot every 30 days. But Trump is sooo not into that:

While aides have urged the president to swap out the Twitter phone on a monthly basis, Trump has resisted their entreaties, telling them it was “too inconvenient,” the same administration official said.

Yes, “too inconvenient” to get off the phone with the folks at Fox & Friends for maybe a couple hours? “Too inconvenient” despite a huge part of the Trump campaign relying on criticizing Hillary Clinton for using a private email server which was vulnerable to hacking? “Too inconvenient” despite the massive leaks that plague his White House? “Too inconvenient” despite chief of staff John Kelly’s own phone being compromised???!?!

It feels good to know that America’s downfall won’t come by means that are too fancy, but probably just because someone hacked our idiot president’s Twitter phone.

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Trump

Ted Cruz Delegate and Texas GOP Leader Declares He’s a White Nationalist

Polipace Staff

Published

on

An influencial member of the Texas Republican Party’s 2018 platform committee proudly declared himself a racist “white nationalist,” according to The Texas Observer.

Ray Myers, 74, is very familiar with the political process. After serving as a delegate for Senator Ted Cruz’s (R-TX) presidential campaign, the GOP operative worked as a volunteer for President Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign. Myers, has been involved in Republican politics for decades, The Texas Observerreports. He told Empower Texans that “the pivotal political moment came when Obama came on the scene. I knew immediately that America was in trouble.”

On November 27, 2018, the platform committee member wrote on Facebook, “Damn right, I’m a WHITE NATIONALIST and very proud of it.”

“I am (white) Anglo, and I’m very proud of it, just like Black people and brown people are proud of their race,” Myers told the Observer. “And white nationalist, all that means is America first. That’s exactly what that means. That’s where the president’s at. That’s where I’m at, and that’s where every solid patriotic American is. It doesn’t have anything to do with race or anything else.”

Myers blamed the media rather than history for the term’s current negative connotations and asked, “Is there anything wrong with saying they’re Black and proud? Is there anything wrong with being an American Indian and saying that we’re red and proud?

According to The Hill, Myers has been unafraid to use the BLM movement to support his pro-white views.

“I mean, just like Black Lives Matter, white lives matter, too,” Myers has said. “We’re all in the same melting pot. Now, why can’t we say, as Anglos, that we’re proud?”

J.T. Edwards, a Black member of State Republican Executive Committee, denounced Myers’ remarks shortly after they were posted. However, he does not think Myers’ opinions represent any larger opinions within the party.

“To have so-called white nationalists in our party is basically an abomination of the very foundations of the Republican Party,” Edwards said. “If you’re not part of the solution, you’re part of the problem. Mr. Myers’ position is part of the problem.”

Continue Reading

Trump

Federal Agents Raid Trump Tax Attorney

Polipace Staff

Published

on

Federal agents were seen at Chicago Ald. Ed Burke’s office at City Hall Thursday morning. The glass doors to Burke’s office were papered over, and the purpose of the visit was unclear, although Ed Burke has done considerable work for President Donald Trump taxes “over the last 12 years.”

According to Rawstory, “Although it is unclear whether the raid was related to President Donald Trump, the raid on Burke’s office is sure to raise eyebrows given that it came on the same day that Trump “fixer” Michael Cohen pleaded guilty to lying to Congress about Trump Tower Moscow.”

Representatives for the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the U.S. attorney’s office did not immediately respond to request for comment.

Burke is both the alderman and the Democratic committeeman for the 14th Ward on the Southwest Side, as well as the longest-serving City Council member in Chicago history, first elected in 1969.

Widely considered to be one of the most powerful politicians in Chicago, Burke chairs the council’s Finance Committee.

Continue Reading

Hate

NRA Lost $55 million in 2017, and Expected to Lose More

Polipace Staff

Published

on

According to tax records obtained by The Daily Beast, the NRA reportedly lost a whopping $55 million in income from 2016 to 2017—a devastating downswing for an organization whose public profile has only grown in the gun-loving radiance of the Trump administration. Notably, almost 20 percent of the $98 million dollars taken in by the NRA in 2017 came from a single—and wouldn’t you know it, anonymous—donor.

Also, should be noted the National Rifle Association is doing away with free coffee and water coolers for employees at its Fairfax, Virginia, headquarters — a cost-cutting move that has NRA insiders “freaking out.”

The coffee cutback is the just latest indication that the NRA is hurting for cash.

In May, the gun group sued Governor Andrew Cuomo of New York, claiming that his state’s zealous regulatory efforts against its Carry Guard insurance program had cost the NRA “tens of millions of dollars” in lost revenue, legal fees, and other damages. (A federal judge recently ruled that the suit can go forward.)

Additionally, the FBI investigation into their connection to Russia is “on going” and will most likely lead to more legal fees and financial problems.

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Advertisement

Recent Posts

Advertisement

What's Hot

Copyright © 2017 Pace Lattin Inc. powered by WordPress.