A Florida resident Cesar Sayoc, Jr., 56 was identified Friday as the suspect who sent a dozen pipe bomb packages to prominent critics of President Donald Trump, several law enforcement officials said. Public records show that suspect Cesar Sayoc is a registered Republican with an extensive criminal history who appears to have owned a dry cleaning business and a catering business.
Known as the #magabomber, he is currently being interrogated for his far fight views by police and the FBI
Officials seized his white van, which had violent pictures, photos of Trump and the presidential seal plastered to a window.
No One Hurt When Angry Customer Goes Nuts Because She Couldn’t Get a Beef Patty
A woman who couldn’t get a beef patty at a favorite New York eatery used a baseball bat in protest.
On Saturday, police released surveillance video of the woman in action in the Bronx — smashing a restaurant’s windows after learning the eatery had run out of her favorite food.
Police say the woman at the Back Home restaurant in the Morrisania neighborhood came in on the afternoon of Jan. 15 and ordered a patty. She was told they’d run out, and she got upset.
Authorities say she left and came back to the Jamaican restaurant with the bat. The video shows a woman bashing in two windows.
She fled and police were still searching for her on Saturday.
The video shows a woman dressed in a black and white jacket and matching sneakers, swinging a multi-colored aluminum bat as bystanders tried to stop her before she walked away.Drivers Around Nevada are Furious About This New RuleDrivers With No Tickets In 3 Years Are In For A Big SurpriseAd By Comparisons.org See More
No one was injured during the incident.
The Back Home restaurant in the Morrisania neighborhood is a simple, affordable spot that offers Jamaican specialties like curry goat and oxtail, drawing people from around the city.
Brooklyn District Attorney Drops Charges Against Mother Who Had Child Ripped Away by Police
A video showing NYPD officers violently removing a woman’s one-year-old child from her arms has sparked national outrage — even after NYPD and the Brooklyn DA informed us that they would be not pursuing charges. Additionally, NYPD Commissioner O’Neill has informed the public he is personally looking into the case..
Nyesha Ferguos posted the video to her Facebook page on Friday. It shows 23-year-old Jazmine Headly clinging to her son, Damone, and telling officers they are hurting him as they attempt to yank the child away from her. One officer waves a yellow stun gun at the outraged crowd, which includes children, several of whom are filming on their cell phones.
When she refused to stand, security called the police. The situation quickly escalated. Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams told CBS2 News that “a Taser was used” and that HRA peace officers tried to remove Headley because of what they described as “disorderly conduct towards others and for obstructing the hallway.”
Did Alexander Acosta Allow Famous Pedophiles to Go Free?
Secretary of Labor Alexander Acosta is under fire again for a plea deal for sex offender Jeffrey Epstein in 2008, when Acosta was U.S. attorney in Miami.
Acosta was reportedly under consideration to become attorney general, CNN reported earlier this month. Matthew Whitaker has been serving as acting AG, appointed by President Donald Trump after Jeff Sessions was fired Nov. 7.
However, because of a Miami Herald report on the plea deal, he is now out of the running for the post.
Epstein – a multimillionaire financier who counted Trump, former President Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew, Duke of York, among his friends – was accused of sexually abusing dozens of girls as far back as 2001 in what the Herald classified in its expose as a “large, cult-like network.”
Sources close to the president told the Herald Acosta is out of the running for the AG position.
Acosta approved a non-prosecution agreement for Epstein, which allowed him to serve only 18 months in prison.
Epstein pleaded guilty to two state charges of prostitution solicitation. The terms of the deal prevent him and his associates from facing federal charges, the Miami Herald said, which could have sent him to jail for life. He was required to register as a sex offender and pay restitution to dozens of victims.