Connect with us

Hate

CRAZED: Militia Members Say Donald Trump Inspired Them To Plan Mass Murder of Somali Immigrants

Polipace Staff

Published

on

Three Militia members have admitted that Donald Trump’s rhetoric inspired them to plan a massive terrorist attack on a mosque and homes of Somali immigrants.

One has also asked the judge to also consider the fact that all three men read and shared Russian propaganda on their Facebook feed designed to sow discord in the U.S. political system.

A federal jury convicted Patrick Stein, Gavin Wright and Curtis Allen of one count of conspiracy to use a weapon of mass destruction and one count of conspiracy against civil rights in April. Wright was also found guilty of lying to the FBI. The attack, planned for the day after the 2016 general election, was thwarted by another member of the group who tipped off authorities about escalating threats of violence.

U.S. District Judge Eric Melgren will consider at their sentencing on Nov. 19 and 20 how much time each man will spend in prison. Conspiracy to use a weapon of mass destruction carries a possible maximum sentence of life imprisonment, while the sentence for the civil rights violation carries no more than 10 years. The sentencing had previously been scheduled for Friday.

The sentencing memorandums, filed on Monday and Tuesday, are just the latest instances of people blaming Trump’s nationalistic rhetoric for encouraging right-wing extremists.

A federal jury in April convicted Curtis Allen, Patrick Stein and Gavin Wright of conspiracy to use a weapon of mass destruction and conspiracy against civil rights. The attack, planned for the day after the 2016 election in Garden City, Kansas, was thwarted by another member of the group who informed authorities.

Prosecutors are seeking life terms for all three men when they are sentenced in November.

Attorneys James Pratt and Michael Shultz, representing Stein, said Trump appealed to “lost and ignored white, working-class men” like their client, who was “an early and avid supporter” of the president.

“The court cannot ignore the circumstances of one of the most rhetorically mold-breaking, violent, awful, hateful and contentious presidential elections in modern history, driven in large measure by the rhetorical China shop bull who is now our president,” the lawyers wrote in their sentencing memorandum for Stein.

Their alleged plot, discovered in 2016, laid bare tiny pockets of potentially violent racism in a region that’s drawn immigrants from across the world to tough meatpacking jobs for decades.

A federal jury in April convicted Curtis Allen, Patrick Stein and Gavin Wright of conspiracy to use a weapon of mass destruction and conspiracy against civil rights. The attack, planned for the day after the 2016 election in Garden City, Kansas, was thwarted by another member of the group who informed authorities.

Kari Schmidt and Tyler Emerson, lawyers representing Wright, said Trump continued to stoke Islamophobia, recently tweeting that “unknown Middle Easterners” were in a migrant caravan heading to the U.S. border from Honduras, and calling it an “invasion.”

“As long as the Executive Branch condemns Islam and commends and encourages violence against would-be enemies, then a sentence imposed by the Judicial Branch does little to deter people generally from engaging in such conduct if they believe they are protecting their countries from enemies identified by their own Commander-in-Chief,” they wrote in a sentencing memorandum for Wright.

Polipace.com is an independent political news site dedicated to exposing the truth.

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Hate

Terrifying: Entire Wisconsin School Celebrates with Nazi Salute

Polipace Staff

Published

on

A school district in Wisconsin is vowing to take action after a number of students posed for a junior prom picture while displaying Nazi salutes.

The picture shows a group of male Class of 2019 students from Baraboo High School, many of whom are doing “Sieg Heil” salutes.

It was originally posted to the private Twitter account @GoBaraboo, saying “We even got the black kid to throw it up #Barabooproud.”

Though it has since been deleted, a screenshot was taken and shared on Twitter by user @CarlySidey.

As the image began to spread and was picked up by national commentators, the Baraboo School District issued a statement.

The photo of students posted to #BarabooProud is not reflective of the educational values and beliefs of the School District of Baraboo,” district administrator Lori Mueller tweeted.

“The District will pursue any and all available and appropriate actions, including legal, to address.”

Among those helping to spread the picture is journalist Jules Suzdaltsev, who says after he shared the image he has since received several messages from student who say they have been victims of racism while at Baraboo High School.

Baraboo is a city of just over 12,000 located found near the Wisconsin Dells.

The picture appears to have been taken by photographers Wheelmemories.com, and it is still available to view on the company’s website. Bring Me The News has reached out to them for more information.

Among those responding to the images is the Auschwitz Museum in Poland, which suggested the school use this as a teaching opportunity.

Continue Reading

Crime

California Gunman Identified as 28-Year Old Mentally Ill Former Marine

Polipace Staff

Published

on

The gunman who killed 12 people at a bar holding a student night has been named as former Marine and PTSD-sufferer Ian David Long

The 28-year-old former Marine had several prior contacts with authorities, including during an incident in April when he was reportedly acting erratically. Mental health experts were dispatched at that time but cleared him, investigators say.

Authorities are working on getting a search warrant for his home in Newbury Park. They are also working to determine if he was living with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.

On Wednesday night, Long drove his mom’s vehicle to the bar, according to the Los Angeles Times.

He was reportedly hooded and dressed entirely in black.

Authorities say he used a .45-caliber Glock 21 handgun during the bar attack. The weapon was purchased legally despite a background of mental illness. Investigators say it had an extended chamber to hold more rounds.

Long’s body was found inside an office next to the bar entrance.

Hundreds of people ran from the building. Some even broke windows and jumped out to escape the massacre.

Twelve victims, including a sheriff’s deputy, are confirmed dead. The gunman is also dead.

The fallen law enforcement officer, who was killed while trying to stop the shooter, has been identified as Sgt. Ron Helus of the Ventura County Sheriff’s Office.

As of late Thursday morning, investigators believe the shooting was a random attack.

Continue Reading

Hate

Israeli Religious Courts Claim Entire Family Not Jewish Because Woman is “a Slut.”

Polipace Staff

Published

on

A few weeks ago, we were shocked to read the ruling from a recent divorce case in the Haifa Rabbinic Court, in which a husband’s accusations of his wife’s “sluttiness” prompted the court to investigate and eventually revoke her Jewishness, because “that’s not how nice Jewish girls behave” ergo she must not be Jewish.

Rabbinical court judges (dayanim) Daniel Edri, Ben-Zion Hacohen Rabin and Elad Eli said the woman and her relatives would be unable to marry in a Jewish ceremony and are no longer Jewish.. They also fined her 25,000 shekels ($6,900).

This woman’s family had immigrated to Israel from the former Soviet Union. Like many of our clients from the FSU, they run the risk of their Jewishness being revoked any time they come into contact with the state’s rabbinic establishment in Israel.

This is even after they have undergone several “Jewishness investigations” by the Rabbinate confirming that they are officially Jewish according to Jewish law, like this woman did. These women are never safe.

It prompts women in bad or even abusive marriages to hesitate from seeking a divorce because they must decide: is the risk of losing their own and their children’s Jewish status worth the freedom and safety they would gain by getting divorced?

When Haaretz asked the court if it had the authority to rule on the woman’s Jewishness outside the context of a marriage registration request, it said: “An applicant’s personal status has a direct bearing on the divorce process; thus the Judaism clarification regulations of 2010 require a clarification of Judaism in cases when required as part of a divorce procedure.

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Advertisement

Recent Posts

Advertisement

What's Hot

Copyright © 2017 Pace Lattin Inc. powered by WordPress.